Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inspired Walk

I never can tell when or where or what will insprire me. Usually happens out-of-the-blue. I was sitting in a dentist's office--waiting for my daughter. The waiting room was filled with books from local authors. In one by Cliff Alger, I read about my late Uncle Walter--too cool. In another by Chris Mayne and Paul Chivers"Northern Shores" http://gulliversbookstore.com/book-launch-northern-shores-nov-25/ I perused a number of breath-taking photos. Some of them were winter scenes near water. I needed to go for a hike. My son John and his friend Nathan were nearby and keen for adventure. So we headed to a local spot where the hiking trail meets the water.
John and Nathan explore the low-lands.
The view south-west from the creek to Lake Nipissing.

No comments:

Post a Comment