Sunday, January 22, 2012

First ski of 2012

Jumping in with both feet is good advice when you are on a cliff and the water is below.  Skiing however, and this is advice for me and me only, is a little different.

This morning my son John and I decided to go skiing.  I realized immediately that I could not explain how to ski.  Could not put it into words, so I surfed to youtube and found a few how-to videos.  This was good.  Got it--now I remember.  Time to head to the hill.   We are so fortunate to have a ski hill within the city. 

Off we go to the the ski hill.  Specifically the bunny hill for starters.  A few runs and we were good to go to the big side of things.

The weather was perfect -6, and there has hardly anyone on the hill.

The view from the chairlift was awesome.

A great day of skiing, and home in time to catch the NFL playoffs.

It was great to get out and onto the hill.  Looking forward to our next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment