Saturday, March 30, 2013

Anticipation

I'm looking forward to season 3 with the boat.

There are always things to do on a boat but if you approach things with the right frame of mind everything becomes part of the experience.

Enjoying my first beer of the season was on my "to do" list.

These three instruments need repair so I took this photo so I could look back and remember how they get re-connected.  The screens malfunction.  I have found two separate videos on youtube showing how to fix them--so I'm working on it (by that I mean I've asked my friend Wade to do it).

Great to find the boat dry and clean following winter storage.  The frame and cover kept everything out, allowed the snow to shed during the winter and allows me to have a warm bright place to escape to.

Lots to do before the launch--should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment